Bob is a new character in SMG4's Super Mario 64 Bloopers, introduced in SM64 Bloopers: Can Ganondorf come out to play?. He is a cloaked weird Garo hobo who lived in the sewers of Ganondorf's castle. Bob's first appearance was in SM64 Bloopers: Can Ganondorf come out to play? where he helps Mario and Luigiout of the dungeon and defeats Ganondorf with terrible singing. He reappears in "DerpTV: Mushroom Kingdom's Got Talent", where he tells horrible jokes. He reappears again in "SM64: Mario joins the Circus", where he helps Mario do his work at the Circus, though it ended up badly for Mario, but then he saves Mario from Waluigi, who was trying to prevent Mario from going home, but after he accidentally shot a baby doll at Donkey Kong, Bob ended up getting mauled. He, alongside Fishy Boopkins, have appeared in many of SMG4's newer videos, and both have a lot of trouble finding friends.
Power and Stats
Tier: 5-B l 3-A
Name: SMG4 Bob
Age: At Least 500
Height: Same as Garo
Weight: Same as Garo
Classification: Dark Creature
1st appearance: Unknown
Last appearance: Unknown
Friend: Fishy Boopkin and SMG4 Mario
Species: The Crazy Garo
Origin: Bob is a SMG4 Character in the world, he´s a dumb creature with messing talking.
Appearance: Same as Garo
Which is Bob lot of better?: 57% I´M COOL!
- He is a Garo from The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
- Bob's voice is as same as to Purple Shep (Albeit Bob's speech is slightly slower), a character in ExplodingTNT's videos. This is due to they use the same speech program and caused quite a backlash among SMG4 and ExplodingTNT fans.
- Even more so, Bob and Purple Shep are quite similar in character, as they are silly and not very bright (Purple Shep thought A in grades stands for aliens while Bob has no concept of good work, thinking cleaning poop is an essential part of working at a circus). However, Bob is more profane due to SMG4 being not for kids unlike ExplodingTNT, such as threatening Mario to take off his clothes with a gun, while the worst Purple Shep ever did was acting tyrannically after turning everyone's skin to look like him during his ownership of Minecraft.
- The two also have very few or no friends and are both considered annoying by almost everyone.
- Everyone seems to hate him. This includes non-human things, as seen in the end of SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL , where a tumbleweed refuses to be his friend.
- Bob is voiced by Will From Afar from acapelagroup.
- Bob is Kushowa's favorite character.
- In Hobo Theatre: THE ORIGINS OF BOB, Bob's stolen computer breaks, and Luke makes a side comment as Bob's persona saying "At least I learned Russian." suggesting that he learned Russian by playing Counter-Strike: Global Offense (CSGO).
- Bob is quite literally the embodiment of garbage.
- Bob appears to be a replacement for SMG69. They both are fans of SMG4 and frequently ask him to be in bloopers, although SMG69 only once appeared outside of videos involving blooper production, that being SM64: Ssenmodnar 8 (150k Special) , where SMG69 asks SMG4 to be in a video before SMG4 throws him into the sun, killing him off. It is possible that this is the reason Bob replaced him.
- Many have compared Bob to Jeffy Jeffy from the equally popular SuperMarioLogan channel, due to both being idiotic comic relief characters, both were introduced in 2016, both annoying the living sh*t out of Mario, having obnoxious voices, and overall retardedness. However, there are several key differences. Namely, Bob only appears every so often, while Jeffy is in nearly every video ever, thus saving him from overexposure. Also, while annoying, Bob is legitimately funny and entertaining, while Jeffy's entire schtick revolves around stupid quirks and torturing Mario to the point of utter staleness. Also, Bob actually seems to have working mental faculties, although not very bright, while Jeffy is completely retarded, but has hubris and self-importance out the @$$, completely convinced his method of subtraction is right. Thanks to this, Bob actually far outranks Jeffy in terms of character likability. A much better comparison would be Fishy Boopkins.
- According to (fan-contributed) closed captions, Bob's speaking subtitles use an alternate typesetting of uppercase and lowercase text that represents a mocking tone.
Bob's HP: 1589
Power And Abilities
2. Breaking 4th Wall
4. Messing Talking
5. Crazy Trouble
6. Hot Raps
7. Sneaky Stalk
8. Average Intelligence
9. Crazy Singing
Attack Potency: Universal+ Level (Surivied hits from SMG4.)
Speed: Massivly FTL+
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (He's able of carrying a gun and all.)
Striking Strength: Universal Class
Durability: Planet Level l Universal+ Level (Bob is more durable since He has survived hits from SMG4 )
Stamina: Very High (He is strongest since he is able of hurting any.)
Standard Equipment: Can carry weapons.
Intelligence: Average l High (Has getting a idea in battle.)
- He carved out a shield with only a few logs of wood Knocked Out Smg4 Once Defeated smg4's Gannon via Singing.
- had able survive being run over, being choked by SMG4.
- Has surviving several minutes underwater, and he arguably scales to Fishy Boopkins.
- Surivied hits from SMG4.
Bob is powerful in SMG4 Universe, he´s a dark creature and is crazy. He´s the strongest since he can hit any.
Nobody can beat him.