Edd is one of the main characters of the webtoon known as Eddsworld, alongside Matt, Tom, and Tord. He is considered to be the leader of the group, and he loves cola. ==Power and Stats==
Tier: 9-B, higher with weapons
Name: Edward "Edd"
Age: Likely in his mid 20s
Also Known As:
1st appearance: Stick Figure
Last appearance: The End
Enemies: UnknownSpecies: Human with Green jacket
Quote: No! Not Cola Machine!
Origin: Edd is usually recognized for wearing a green hoodie with a white shirt, marked "Smeg Head" (a quote from Red Dwarf) underneath. Edd has also been shown to have an uncontrollable love for Coca Cola and bacon throughout the series, to the point that it is motivation for most of his actions. (For instance, in Zombeh Nation, Matt was trapped in a mall full of Zombehs, and did not agree to help him until he found out Matt has his emergency stash of Cola). Edd's voice permanently changed in "Space Face Part 2", after Matt shot him numerous times with a voice changer, which he ended up breaking soon after. Edd did not talk in "Space Face Part 2" until he was hit with the voice changer. He only gets called Edward by Zombie and Skeleton Tord. In "Zombeh Attack", when Tord's turned into a zombie, Edd yells to a cola vending machine instead of Tord
Personality: Edd is shown to be fairly lazy, with a lot of his free time being spent sitting on a couch watching television. He is also very carefree, leading to moments of injuries, including jumping into a burning pool of Cola, nearly getting bit by Vampire Matt on numerous occasions in the short Matt Sucks, and generally putting himself into incredibly dangerous situations. He is shown to be overall kind, however, and willing to help his friends in need. Edd also has a very strong love for Cola as in a flashback during the "Hammer & Fail", he had ordered 8 Kegs of Cola though his order was mixed up with his nemesis and sort of counterpart Eduardo's order of Diet Coke and during the episode "WTFuture", he orders 2 gallons of Cola from the waitress in Bob's Diner. This shows he has a huge obsession with Coca Cola. He may also have a minor obsession with broccoli. This is shown when he enters the elevator to hell in "Hello Hell Hole". In "WTFuture" Edd's future self attempted to enter his past self's home, using different access codes in different variations of saying open and when these attempts fail, he says "Broccoli?" This fails just before Edd's garage opens and the others leave via the use of several odd sort of fairground cars. He also seems to have a love for bacon.
Appearance: Edd's appearance in the web toon is shown to be related to his look in real life. He has straight brown hair with however some points in some parts. He wears a trademark green hoodie with laces and brown khakis. His shoes are green with laces
Which is Edd lot of better?: 62% No, Not Cola Machine!
- Edd does not enjoy Diet Coke as revealed in "Hammer and Fail".
- Edd has a lucky can. How he discovered it is portrayed as a poorly-drawn flashback in WTFuture, as seen above.
- Edd has made several cameo appearances in other Flash animations such as Hellbenders, Chaos Relay and more.
- His first official appearance was "Edd Again".
- Edd was one of the first characters to appear in Eddsworld, and the first voiced character.
- His voice changed permanently in "Space Face (Part 2)" due to his real life counterpart passing away. What may have happened was that Edd got zapped by the voice changer multiple times, causing his voice box (larynx) to be completely redone. The various voices he went through include a dog's, Eduardo's, a crashing computer, a dolphin, and other unknown voices, before ending at Tim Hautkiet's voice once Matt broke the voice changer. Tom has stated while he originally wanted to hire someone who had a similar voice to Edd, they decided to give him a more "emotive" voice that was slightly higher and squeakier.
- Edd is the oldest in the trio, being 28.
Edd's HP: 400
Power And Abilities Edit
1. Super Strength
2. Weapon Mastery
4. Breaking 4th Wall
7. Coca Cola
8. Adventurer Skilled
9. Zombie Hunter Skilled
Attack Potency: Wall level (Comparable to Tord, who threw a couch through a wall, can trade blows with zombies that are capable of casually busting through walls, even zombified lesser animals like goats and ducks were capable of devouring humans whole in that same episode), higher with weapons (Him and his friends can fight off multiple groups of clones of themselves)
Speed: Supersonic+ (Can keep up with bullets, dodged lasers fired from his future self, should be comparable to Ed Gold, who dodged repeated fire from multiple guns at once, and on multiple occasions), possibly FTLreactions (Held up a picture of Matt and reflected a laser, which suggests that it yields the properties of light)
Lifting Strength: Class 100 (Casually lifted and carried a tank)
Striking Strength: Wall Class
Durability: Building level (Survived a space shuttle crashing down on his house, comparable to Tom)
Stamina: Should be pretty high, can run from zombies and fight off hordes of enemies alongside his friends
Range: Melee, Melee extended with melee weapons, Several meters with fire arms
Standard Equipment: His lucky can (A soda can on a chain he wears around his neck), Weapons like shotguns, shovels, etc.
Intelligence: Unknown, usually depicted as somewhat low
- Fought off zombies on multiple occasions
- Survived the head-on impact of a space-shuttle
Can often be oblivious to his surroundings
Edd is the main progestiest in Eddsworld, he has help them to surivied from defeated monster.
Doopliss The Shitposter
Edd, Ed, and Eddy