Jeffy is a puppet, he has more power and skill, he can make himself funny and he make himself great again.
Power and StatsEdit
Tier: 9-CName: Jeffy Francios
Height: Same as Puppet
Weight: Same as Puppet
Origian: SuperMarioLogan/SML Verse
1st appearance: UnknownLast appearance: Unknown
Hot Dog Man
Chef Pee Pee
Brookyan T. Guy
Tyrone Calvin Nutkiss
Jeff The Killer
Toad Does Bad Things Guy
Green Bean Giant
Quote: "I hate Green Beans!"
Origin: Jeffy Francois (né Francois) or simply Jeffy is one of fictional character in SuperMarioLogan. He is one the most popular characters in SuperMarioLogan, particulary with younger fans, and the second most common one. Jeffyis voiced by Lance Thirtyacre, as well as Anthony Miller, who makes the animal noises. Jeffy has a tendency to put pencils in his nose and spank his diaper often. He is the adopted son of Mario and his enthusiastic girlfriend Rosalina, whom he calls "Mommy". He is well known for spanking his diaper, making "UH" noises, and his fairly new catchphrase "ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH?!", as well as his recent habit of cussing people out.
Personality: Jeffy has displayed acts that can be seen as outright idiotic. He has a bad habit of spanking his diaper which strangely happens to be outside his pants. When he is called a "bad boy," he tends to throw have a meltdown by throwing his head onto any surface, but calms down when he is called a "good boy." He likes to put his "pee-pee" in stuff, especially Cheerios cereal boxes. Jeffy has a tendency to throw epic meltdowns when he does not get his way, no matter how small the situation is. He is also afraid of the most retarded things such as hippos, toilets, animal cards, snow, ostriches, and the flu shot. His parents delivered him to Mario because his mom did not want to look after him (according to Jeffy). Not much is known about his relationship between Bowser Junior and Joseph, despite the fact that both called him awesome after surviving a game of Russian Roulette once. Rosalina is more loving and caring towards Jeffy, to the point of acting like a motherly figure and calling Mario off whenever he spanked Jeffy. However, Jeffy has been shown to act smart, but in a dumb way at times, such as in Jeffy's Homework! when he reasoned that 8-4=8, since they are taking 4 out of the equation, even going on a profanity-laced rant. Later, in Jeffy's Bedtime!, he called the nameless tall character in Green Eggs and Ham a liar since the character claimed that he liked the green eggs and ham, but the illustration clearly shows that he didn't eat the ham at all. According to him, he used to live at 7 Jeffy Street before being dropped off at Mario's door. Jeffy also tends to soil his pants a lot. Jeffy has been proved to be intelligent, despite his rather or example, in "First Day Of School!", he was smart enough to tell the teacher off for assigning a 10-page paper that was due the next day (though he got a note sent home for doing so). Sometimes even more so than Junior, as seen in Jeffy's Bedtime!, where he demands that Mario and Rosalina make his green eggs and ham, in "Jeffy Gets Potty Trained!", when he demands that Rosalina give him marshmallows instead of peas, in "The Hitman!", where he wanted Jello after Mario gave him green beans, and he refused to eat his nuggets because he wasn't given 20 toys and threw them away, and finally in "Locked Out", where he demanded for chocolate cake, cried when Mario didn't give him chocolate cake and locked Mario out just so he could teabag Mario's plate of cake. He also flips his desk in "First Day Of School!" because the teacher assigned a 10-page essay that was due the next day and cusses (mostly the F-word) at Jackie Chu. sometimes Jeffy seems have a prankster personality as in "Jeffy's Cellphone!", where he prank calls several places, including an employee named Josh, and in "Shrek The Babysitter!", where he locks Shrek in the bathroom with the help of Junior. During both of these videos, he seems to be less unintelligent, causing many fans to think that this could be a normal version of Jeffy, despite all of his intelligent moments in the series. When his real mother Nancy tried to claim him back, Jeffy begged Mario to let him stay and promised to be a good boy (and kept his promise by not playing the cat piano when he went back inside), indicating that he loves Mario very much. Jeffy is also a bit of a pottymouth. He possibly got this from his mother who swore at him a lot.
Appearance: Jeffy is very tall and lanky with short posture. He wears a blue bicycle helmet, usually has a pencil shoved up his nose, along with an orange-yellow t-shirt that says "jeffy" on it. He wears short dark blue jeans with a diaper outside of it, which he occasionally spanks. According to Jeffy, the diaper is outside of his pants so the diaper doesn't get dirty. Jeffy wears black sneakers (which have been said to be branded by Adidas). His biological appearance seems to be his blue eyes from his mother, and his black hair from his father. He is Caucasian, his face is oval shaped with two teeth, and has a round nose, along with two eyelashes and a unibrow.
Which is Jeffy lot of better?: 39% Not Bad.
- Many fans complained by saying that Jeffy is offensive and that he makes a mockery out of those with low-functioning autism. Later, Logan stated that is supposed to be funny like Chef Poo Poo, not mentally disabled. Others don't like Jeffy because he only exists to make Mario miserable. This is a mistake that Brooklyn T. Guy has made in Jeffy's Stupid Home Video!.
- Logan has insisted that is not mentally retarded, just extremely unintelligent.
- It has not been confirmed if Jeffy is mentally disabled and retarded.
- In Jeffy's Homework!, Jeffy is revealed to attend "Special Needs School", despite the fact Logan has said Jeffy is not disabled.
- Jeffy's original address is 7 Street, Paris, France.
- In Jeffy's Parents!, it is revealed that:
- It is likely that Jeffy's actual name is François.
- In the Pokémon series, Jeffy owns a Cookie Monster and somehow taught it Thunderbolt.
- Despite being slightly unintelligent, Jeffy is still able to do many impressive acts, such as accurately painting the Mona Lisa on his Easter egg, finding a golden egg even though Mario threw it away, saying the full alphabet backward, and getting random articles of clothing out of thin air.
- Jeffy is first seen without his helmet in Where's Jeffy?.
- Jeffy sometimes speaks normally, and sometimes in 3rd person.
- Jeffy is so far the only character to strike the same identical pose in the videos' custom thumbnails. So far, he has used two, one that lasted from his debut up to Jeffy's Mistake!, and another that lasted from the aforementioned video onwards.
- His theme song is Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod.
- Jeffy has his own unofficial Facebook page and an Instagram page.
- In Jeffy's Birthday!, it is revealed that Jeffy's birthday is on August 21, and his birth year (2004) was revealed in Jeffy's Parents! after the other half of his "IF LOST" paper was recovered.
- The puppet can be found on the Etsy website. The puppet on Etsy costs $500.
- According to some fans, he is similar to Billy from "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" as both like to put stuff in their noses.
- Jeffy is seen with his eyes bulging in Jeffy's Stupid Home Video!, Jeffy Sleepwalks!, Jeffy's Birthday!, Jeffy's Sister!, and more (including one eye).
- From September 22, 2016, until September 27, 2016, SML was selling t-shirts for $19.99 USD and $26.11 Canadian dollars. This was revealed in Jeffy's Sister!.
- Jeffy is afraid of ostriches and lollipops.
- It is revealed that one of Jeffy's favorite treats is chocolate cake in Locked Out.
- YouTuber GameCubeDude300 has a strong dislike for Jeffy, but gave him a chance to be funny after he reacted to Jeffy's Homework!.
- In the First Day Of School!, Jeffy is in second grade, so many people thought his age was 7 or 8. Despite being 12 years old, he is in the second grade. It could be possible Jeffy has been held back due to being retarded.
- Even though his name has a uppercase J on it, Jeffy prefers the J lowercased like this "j".
- Jeffy used to bang his head on the nearest surface whenever he was called a bad boy, but this seems to have subsided.
- It is possible that Jeffy puts his pencil in his nose because Jacques Pierre François got famous for putting paint in his nose and sneezing it out.
- In Jeffy's Bathtime!, it is revealed that is aquaphobic, meaning to be afraid of water.
- Eleven seconds in, you can see a possible early version of Jeffy in the SuperLuigiLogan video, Puppet Closet!.
- He Now Poops In The Litter Box.
Jeffy's HP: 60
Power And Abilities Edit
1. Puppet Attack
2. Puppet Skill
3. Peak Human
4. Low Intelligence
5. Skate Board
8. Puppet Talking
9. Skill Combatant
Attack Potency: At least Building Level
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Building Class
Durability: At least Building Level
Stamina: Likey Low
Range: Dozen of meters
Standard Equipment: Skate Board
Intelligence: Likey Low
Jeffy is a ugly puppet, he's the best in SML. He has more powers and skill.