Lewis was formerly a member of the Mystery Skulls Paranormal Investigation team. On one fateful journey, the team entered an ominous-looking cave. Upon splitting up, Vivi went one way, while Lewis, Arthur, and Mystery went another. However, Lewis only found an empty pit filled with stalagmites, the bottom of which Vivi's path led her to. As he tried to turn back, Arthur became possessed by a malicious spirit and pushed him off, leading to his death.
Months later, the team's van breaks down near a large mansion. (The purple lightning coursing through the dashboard as this happens indicates that it is Lewis' handiwork.) Once inside, the team is attacked by Dead Beats, possessed suits of armor, and Living Portraits, one of which triggers a trapdoor. While Vivi and Mystery somehow land in the kitchen, Arthur finds himself in a deep pit with a coffin and several unlit torches. The coffin opens to reveal Lewis in his ghost form, with a golden beating heart-shaped object over the left side of his chest. He points to Arthur ominously, showing his grudge against him, then forms his spectral pompadour and begins chasing after him.
Just as Lewis has Arthur cornered, Vivi jumps in between the two. Lewis stops short, remembering his feelings for Vivi, though she appears not to recognize him, and tries to give her his heart. However, Arthur pulls her away at the last minute. They reach for each other, though in vain, and the heart falls to the ground, breaking and turning from its golden glow to an icy blue. Lewis explodes in a rage, but they escape the fireball, leaving him alone with his literal broken heart.
As the van drives off, Lewis opens the "heart" (revealed to be a locket) to reveal a photo of him and Vivi together. Resuming back to his human form, Lewis sheds a single tear and disappears. As the van drives off into the night, the mansion vanishes along with him.
Some time later, Shiromori's search for Mystery leads her to the former location of The Mansion. While she manages to find Mystery's essence and grows a flower tied to his being, she reawakens Lewis' dormant spirit in the process, who attacks her. Shiromori survives his assault and prepares for a confrontation, but ultimately seems to decide that tracking down Mystery is more important and escapes underground.
Lewis notices the discarded flowers Shiromori grew using Arthur and Vivi's essence. He lovingly picks Vivi's flower up, and wrathfully crushes Arthur's underfoot, showing that his desire for vengeance has not weakened during his inactivity. He then uses a few petals from Vivi's flower to revitalize his shattered heart locket, then absorbs a table with a coffee cup on it and sets off, accompanied by a few Dead Beats. As he crosses the road, a truck runs him over, but Lewis uses the occasion to possess the entire truck, reshaping it in his image, as the terrified driver, Rooster, barely escapes with his life, before slamming the gas pedal.
Power and Stats
Tier: 8-B to 8-C
Name: Lewis The Ghost Skeleton
Origian: Mystery Skulls
1st appearance: Unknown
Last appearance: Unknown
Species: Ghost Skeleton
Origin: Lewis is the skeletal resident of the mansion and former member of the Mystery Skulls. In his living form, his character can be described as similar to Fred from the American television animated series Scooby-Doo.
Personality: Lewis was described as a nice person in life, and was possibly in love or at least very close friends with Vivi. However, after a possessed Arthur killed him, he is now a vengeful and enraged ghost. He seems to be unaware that Arthur was possessed, and most likely assumes Arthur did the deed out of malicious intent, hence his extreme hatred towards Arthur. Lewis will stop at nothing to get revenge on his murderer, however, he still harbors tender feelings towards Vivi, even in death.
Appearance: Lewis has a muscular body, broad shoulders and is very tall. He also has short hair with big poofy bangs.
Lewis had purple hair with bangs that often covered his purple eyes, a square face and a hook nose. Lewis wore a purple vest, a white dress shirt with a magenta ascot, dark purple jeans and purple sneakers.
Lewis has flaming magenta hair with bangs that no longer cover his "eyes" which he also no longer has (even in his ghostly human projection) and instead has magenta fire rings as a substitute. He also has a jawless skull that levitates in place, 3 of his ribs sticking out on both sides of his chest, and hands resembling gloves from the electronic music duo Daft Punk and pitch black skin. Lewis wears a black suit, a white dress shirt with a magenta tie, black trousers and black dress shoes.
Which is Lewis lot of better?: 52% Great!
- According to Mystery Ben's Blog, Lewis' design is inspired by several different sources. His skull design is based on a number of different things including Skeletor's skull and Yoko Littner's hairpin. His body is based on Fred Jones and Grunkle Stan, and his gloves are based on the ones worn by the electronic music duo Daft Punk.
- Lewis is Named after Luis Dubuc (Mystery Skulls).
- Lewis' tragic backstory and resurrection parallels several supernatural anti-heroes, most notably Spawn by Todd McFarlane.
- Both characters deeply loved someone while they were alive. After being unjustly murdered, however, they returned to life as undead versions of their former selves with an array of supernatural powers and a desire for vengeance.
- Unlike Spawn, however, it is unclear if Lewis acquired his powers on his own or through a pact with a demon.
- In blood type personality theory, people with blood type O are thought to be confident, self-determined, optimistic, strong-willed and intuitive, but also self-centered, cold, doubtful, unpredictable, and "workaholic".
- Lewis' flower that appears on Shiromori is a purple rose. Purple Roses often represent enchantment, majesty and love at first sight.
- Lewis' face shows in the Heart during "Ghost" but in "Freaking Out" his eyes are blacked out. It is unknown why his eyes are not shown though.
Info: Lewis can just take the soul.
Lewis's HP: 500
Power And Abilities
1. Construsts Creation
4. Memory Erasure
5. Dormant Form
6. Soul Manipulation
7. Object Possesion
8. Mind Manipulation
Attack Potency: Building level (Was able to create and destroy a whole buliding.) l City Block level
Speed: Peak Human (Was outrun by normal human.) l Subsonic level (Due to flight.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Buliding level (Survived Exploding the Building.) l City Block level
Stamina: Unknown (Being a ghost it makes difficult how much of stamina has.)
Range: Extrended melee range
Standard Equipment: None.
Intelligence: High (Was able to trick humans to go to his traps.)
- Was able to create and destroy a whole buliding.
- Was outrun by normal human.
- Due to Flight.
- Survived Exploding the Building.
- Being a ghost it makes difficult how much of stamina has.
- Was able to trick humans to go to his traps.
Lewis is a ghost skeleton in Mystery Skulls, He can able to trick humans to go his traps.
Free Realms Skeleton