King of Squirrels and King of Five Nights an Freddy's. Is a YouTuber who seems to care a lot about his fans. Easily Seduces Women.
Power and StatsEdit
Tier: at least 7-BName: Markiplier
Real Name: Mark Edward Fischbach
Classification: The Mustache Guy
1st appearance: Unknown
Last appearance: Unknown
Species: The King of Squirrel
Origin: Mark Edward Fischbach, better known by his online alias Markiplier, is an American YouTube personality, Let's Player and entertainer. He is the younger brother of web comic author & artist Jason Thomas Fischbach known for TwoKinds. Mark is known for his various playthroughs (Let's Plays) of games, usually in the horror genre, such as Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Five Nights at Freddy's and Slender, but his main focus is on indie games of varying genres, for the purposes of giving them more attention. He is also known to have played games outside of horror, such as Minecraft (in his popular and long-running series Drunk Minecraft), as well as Happy Wheels (in his series Happy Wheels Highlights) and other projects in which he collaborates with his good friends Bob Muyskens (Muyskerm) and Wade Barnes (LordMinion777). Of the three, Mark is the second eldest/youngest, but he acts as the group's firm leader. During the course of his channel's run, Mark has released several sketch comedy videos (one of which his trademark alter ego, Wilford Warfstache, was born from), commonly collaborating with fellow sketch comedian Cyndago. He formerly resided in Cincinnati before moving to Los Angeles on March 4, 2014. Since then, he has made numerous visits to his hometown on various occasions, usually in the case of setting up a live streaming event with Bob and Wade. One of these home visits was unexpectedly extended, when, on March 22, 2015, he had to go to the hospital for treatment of an intestinal blockage; he informed his fans via video. After several progress updates, he announced on March 24 that he was finally returning home. More about Markiplier and his past is shown in his "Draw My Life". Mark's girlfriend, Amy Nelson, is a graphic designer and animator; originally from Cincinnati, she later moved to Los Angeles. The two confirmed their relationship at Pax 2016. Amy can be seen in the background of many vlogs and livestreams.
Personality: Mark has do all: Mark was seen watching My Little Pony one episode, though this was meant as a joke and he has denied that he is a Brony. Markiplier has hinted at being a Whovian (Doctor Who fanatic). During his Let's Play of Neverending Nightmares, he can be seen drinking out of a TARDIS mug. He also mentions it during some of his other playthroughs. He has mentioned that he is very afraid of mannequins (automatonophobia), which is often demonstrated in many of his horror playthroughs. He also stated that he is afraid of dolls (pediophobia), noting their similarities to mannequins. Following his playthrough of Alien: Isolation, he may also express hate and fear towards androids, as they appear and behave somewhat similarly to animated mannequins. Mark has noted that he also suffers from trypophobia (a fear of irregular patterns of holes). Mark talks about his fears of the ocean and drowning (thalassophobia) in Subnautica and Until Dawn. In Mark's "MAN TIME!!" video, one part shows him smoking a cigar, drawing questions from fans - he confirmed on the video that the cigar was not legitimate. During the 12 Hour Charity Stream for Child's Play in late-2012, he confirmed that he does not smoke, but admitted to trying it on one occasion. Mark has a habit of saying "But either way..." when redirecting a topic. This is seen in most of his videos, though is sometimes not applicable in the context of some of his sentences. He also has a habit of saying "Well, alright then" when something confuses him while playing in-game. Throughout many of his playthroughs of space-horror games (e.g. Alien: Isolation), Mark expresses an extreme love for astronomy, made evident by his sudden outbursts ("SPAAAACCCEEEE!!") and extended knowledge. This quote is attributed to the Space Core from Portal 2. Mark notes that he is a huge fan of the improvisational comedy show Whose Line Is It Anyway?. On several occasions (e.g. Drunk Minecraft), he is seen and heard making references to the show, often joined by Bob and Wade. Mark has jokingly flirted with other YouTubers such as Jack ("Septiplier") Aaron ("Markimash"), and sometimes Jordan ("Sparkiplier"). In PEN1S CANNON REDUX, Mark mentioned that he's been out to gay bars on multiple occasions back in Cincinnati, and seems to appeal to the gay crowd. However, Bob mentions that the only reason Mark's been to gay bars is because he has many lesbian friends. Mark seems to be fond of Drake's song Hotline Bling, (or as he calls it, Hooline Blong) as he is seen copying Drake's dance, from the music video, in multiple videos (including YouTube Rewind 2015) and posts pictures on Tumblr and Twitter with the song's lyrics as the caption. Mark said that his superpower is punting, as he is shown to be able to kick the giant finger football farther than anyone else in GIANT FINGER FOOTBALL. Channel. Markiplier uploaded his first video on his first channel in April 4th, 2012 at 10:36 P.M. On October 30th 2013, he earned 1,000,000 subscribers, accomplishing a goal he set for March of the following year. Since then, the rate in which he was gaining new subscribers had dramatically increased. Mark was nominated for "Trending Gamer" at The Game Awards 2015. Mark originally started on YouTube with the intention of becoming a sketch comedian, before deciding to take on the role of a Let's Player.
Which is Markiplier lot of better?: 67% Great! So look at one monster!
- He has acknowledged the name that his fan base has given itself (the 'Markiplites') several times, each time stating that he does not seem too fond of the name, opting instead for 'Markiplier's Heroes', as it describes his fan base in a much more positive and encouraging light. - In a Facebook post in mid-2014, however, it may seem that he has come to accept 'Markiplites' as an official name for his fan base, referring to them as the "Markiplite community". - As of his third Spore video, he has adopted the alternate name 'TickleScrote Unite'. - As demonstrated in his two bouts with pole dancing (one alone with Sienna Spalding and one with both the Game Grumps and Sienna), Mark has hyper-mobile lower legs, enabling him to rotate his feet more than 90 degrees outwards, much to the horror of everyone watching. - Mark has an account on Newgrounds, but it has been inactive for several years. Mark wears Ray-Ban brand glasses. - Mark is included as a character in one of the YouTuber DLC packs for SpeedRunners (under Team Falcon) at a price of $2.99; the money is being used for cancer charity, after the creator of the game, Alex "tinyBuild" Nichiporchik, won his own battle with cancer. - Between 5-31 January, Markiplier had lost his internet connection and instead played games in the Game Grumps' apartment while waiting for it to restart. - On Markiplier's Facebook Page, it was revealed that the city of London is where Markiplier is the most popular in the world. - A number of horror games, such as Tanatophobia, One Night at Flumpty's and Five Nights at Candy's, make brief Markiplier references. - Mark has appeared a couple of times on television (list bellow in chronological order): Local 12 News Jimmy Kimmel Live! with MissesMae on ABC Guest appearance on Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything in episode "The Chillerz" as himself. - Markiplier has help Niko thinking to solving puzzle in OneShot to complete the indie game. - Markiplier voices 5.0.5 from Villainous on The Cartoon Network Short Series.
Info: Just fun....
Markiplier's HP: 395
Power And AbilitiesEdit
1. Pink Mustache Manipulation
2. Poof Mustache
3. Seducing Women
4. Squirrel Manipulation
5. Surviving Horror Games
6. Wilford Warfstache Form
7. Poof Weapons
8. Yandere Thinking
9. Oneshot Thinking
Attack Potency: City Block Level (Defeated Darkiplier who was causing Earthquakes which destroy cities, as we all know took place in Markiplier Adventures.)
Speed: High Hypersonic (Went from Earth to Space in less than 4 seconds in Markiplier Adventures.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely human.
Striking Strength: City Class
Durability: at least City Level (Tanked hits from a man who could withstand the Poof Cannon which is on par with Mark's Poof Moustaches which defeated Darkiplier.)
Range: A Few Feet with fists, A Few Meters with Poof Moustaches.
Standard Equipment: The Mustache, Poof Weapons, & Headphones.
Intelligence: "I could've been an Engineer."
- Surivied Horror Games.
- Defeated Darkiplier who was cause earthquakes which destroyed cities.
- Went from Earth to Space in less than 4 seconds in Markiplier Adventures.
- Tanked hits from a man who could withstand the Poof Cannon which is on par with Mark's Poof Moustaches which defeated Darkiplier.
- In the role playing game in Unitale, It can swarm it's enemies with great number and power.
- Mark also has experience battling barrels and saving the world.
- Has appeared in all animationss since someone made for Mark.
- Can thinking on Yandere People in Yandere Simulator Indie Game since Mark has completed good at there.
- Can thinking in Oneshot Indie Game since Niko help Mark to solving puzzle to complete.
Gets scared easily during horror games, but he makes up for this by being relentless in combat.
Markiplier has a mystical pink mustache that he can use to carry out powerful attacks and has soild adaptive capabilities.
I'll think about it...