Tom is one of the main characters of the webtoon Eddsworld, alongside Edd, Matt, and Tord. He's sarcastic, grumpy, and intelligent. Many jokes are made throughout the series about how he has black eyes.
Power and StatsEdit
Tier: 9-B, higher with weapons
1st appearance: Prototype
Last appearance: The End
Species: Human with blue jacket
Origin: He is inspired and formerly voiced by Tom Ridgewell until he decided to leave Eddsworld. (He was voiced in earlier episodes by Alex L'Abbé, and voiced by Edd Gould in his first appearance). It is unknown who will replace him.
Personality: Tom usually seems rather unfazed by huge troubles and threats, as shown in "Space Face (Part 2)", when he was standing by some buttons and pressing them, making no actual effort in the slightest to prevent the ship they were aboard from crashing into Earth below. He also did not panic at any point at all when the ship was going at full speed and he did not show any concern. It is revealed in "Zanta Claws" that Tom dislikes (wants to destroy) Christmas. Tom is a very shallow and cruel character. He does not tend to care about anything unless it will benefit him (not including "Zanta Claws II", where he saves Santa from being shot by jumping in front of him). Tom will also never help someone if he does not gain anything from it. He appeared to be kinder in the earlier episodes, as "Zombeh Nation" seemed to show him being concerned for Matt. He is also a very cold character and is aware his actions will often hurt people but however does not take any responsibility. At times he will make others suffer to reward himself and tends to humiliate people a lot.
Appearance: Tom's character is known for having a blue hoodie, no eyes but has vision, yet Tomska has said Tom has black eyes, he loves kittens, kitten shopping, large spiky hair (which he called "Steve" in "Moving Targets") and a round, spherical head. He is shown to be the smart and funny out of the three main cast members and may be the sanest of the characters in the show. He appears to most of the time wear a bored expression of the time but does sometimes have a more cheerful one. Tom's trousers have different appearances depending on which season he is in. Sometimes he is shown to have dark blue jeans where as at others to have normal grey leg wear. Tom wears checkered shoes on his feet which are the set out the same way as a chess board.
Which is Tom lot of better?: 62% Sigh good...
- Tom is the youngest, being 25.
- Tom is left-handed.
- Tom appears to be unusually strong, sustaining most of the recoil from his harpoon gun in The End (Part 1 and 2), and being able to hold it up on its own (Part 2).
- It is revealed in the comic Eyes, the deal with Tom's eyes are highly inappropriate and contagious.
- When Tom had a uni-brow, he never had a mouth unless he spoke.
- Tom's eyebrow was stolen by a squirrel in "Tom's Tales of Brilliance" when he travels to the future.
- Tom was born without eyes because his mom was a bowling ball. That is why they appear as black holes.
- Tom's hair (Steve) is spiky because his father was a Pineapple.
- In "Space Face (Part 2)" his original 2004 looks can be seen briefly when Matt fries him.
- Tom was called "Private Bowling Ball" after his head was shaved in Moving Targets
- It is revealed in 25 ft. Under The Seat that Tom went to a prom with a coconut.
- WTFuture revealed Tom can grow a beard at spontaneously, according to Tom, it is a disorder.
- Tom is proven to be smartest of the trio in "Climate Change".
- Tom is usually depicted as the sanest of the characters.
- As revealed in "Space Face Part 2", he hates Matt. He lied about liking him during the warp speed, but later states that he is "alright" at the end, though it could have been another lie.
- "Fun Dead" reveals that this is because Matt indirectly killed his father.
- Tom has thrown up on Matt three times. Twice in a comic and once in an eddisode. In the comic Mystery Part 8, he vomits on Matt after he tells Tom and Edd to leave him and Anna alone as they are going to be "lovey dovey," possibly nauseating Tom. The second time was in another comic Catch, where Matt sneezes on Tom. Tom 'catches' Matt's sneeze and barfs (or sneezes) on Matt. The third time he puked on Matt was in the eddisode "Zombeh Attack 2". Zombeh Matt comes to Tom's apartment to recruit Tom to help him find the necronomicon. He finds Tom, who is drunk and before Matt can finish what he has to say, Tom immediately vomits on his shoes.
- Aside from hating Christmas, it is implied that he also dislikes other holidays such as Valentine's Day as seen on the Eddsworld Valentine's cards.
- While he never celebrated it, it is possible Tom did not truly hate Christmas until after the events of "Zanta Claws II", as the only time he outright attacked the holiday up to that point was when he was drunk in "Zanta Claws".
- It is implied Tom knew of Tord's hideout, as he was unfazed by it is presence, as well as the fact he used similar technology to guard Susan, and rode the same tank that one could access from the room.
- Thomas Ridgewell, the voice of Tom, has confirmed that he would no longer voice the character after "The End", and who is replacing him is unknown.
- It has been speculated that Alex L'Abbe will come back to voice him again
Info: Tom is a thrid protagonist of Eddsworld, He could have weapons, he can have with his friends to enter the battle.
Tom's HP: 400
Power And Abilities Edit
1. Super Strength
2. Weapon Mastery
4. Spatial Manipulation
5. Body Control
6. Resistance to Possession
7. Seen Eye
8. Zombie Hunter Skilled
9. Adventurer Skilled
Attack Potency: Wall level (Can hold back Zombies who are capable of casually busting through walls. Even lesser animal zombies like goats and ducks can devour people whole, also threw a couch through a wall) likely higher with weapons (Him and his friends can mow through multiple waves of their clones)
Speed: Supersonic+ with possibly FTL reactions (Comparable to Edd, dove in front of a laser that reflected off of his eye, which suggests it yields the properties of light)
Lifting Strength: Class 100 (Comparable to Edd)
Striking Strength: Wall Class
Durability: Building level (Survived being at the epicenter of an explosion caused by a missile, which blew up a house and the surrounding environment. Also survived a large missile being fired at him in mid-air in Zanta Claws III, although he was put in a full-body cast)
Stamina: Should be unbelivibe high, can run from zombies for extensive periods of time and fight through multiple waves of enemies alongside his friends
Range: Standard melee range, extended melee range with weapons, several meters with firearms
Standard Equipment: His guitar, various common melee weapons, shotgun, mega stake machine gun (meant for killing vampires)
Intelligence: Likely very high, is known for his intelligence among his cohorts.
- Can hold back Zombies who are capable of casually busting through walls. Even lesser animal zombies like goats and ducks can devour people whole, also threw a couch through a wall.
- Him and his friends can mow through multiple waves of their clones.
- Comparable to Edd, dove in front of a laser that reflected off of his eye, which suggests it yields the properties of light.
- Comparable to Edd.
- Survived being at the epicenter of an explosion caused by a missile, which blew up a house and the surrounding environment. Also survived a large missile being fired at him in mid-air in Zanta Claws III, although he was put in a full-body cast.
- Can run from zombies for extensive periods of time and fight through multiple waves of enemies alongside his friends.
- Is known for his intelligence among his cohorts.
Loses his temper very easily.
Tom is thrid progestiest in Eddsworld, he helped them to surivied from defeated monsters.
Edd, Ed, and Eddy